The 2020 annual general meeting and an extraordinary general meeting were held on 20th November via Zoom. Thank you to all the members who were able to join us. Given the importance of the EGM the minutes will be distributed to all current members. Please contact the Secretay via the contacts page if you have do not received a copy by the 13th December.
- Congratulations to Jayne Dickens on being awarded the Terry Farrington Cup, an award by the Chairman each year for outstanding service to the club. Jayne initiated the Buddy System and continues to work with new members helping them to integrate with the club and other members. Her success has been a major contibution to the friendly, inclusive club we all enjoy today.
- Details of the major redevelopment of the club were explained and the financial proposals for the work were passed unanimously during the EGM
- Commiitte (see our web site for full details of the committee and their friendly faces)
- Out going committee members: Sarah Szunko (Membership), Paul Ewin (Coach Liasion) a huge thanks was given to both for their hard work on the committee
- New positions for existing committee members: Gary Birney (Coach Liaison)
- New committee members: Jane Argent (Membership), Anne Hesketh (without portfolio), Chris Wise (without portfolio)
- Vacant position: Publicity Officer (please contact Sue Hendy if you are interested in learning more about this vacancy)
- Membership fees for 2021/22 to remain unchanged