Stockton Heath Lawn Tennis Club welcomes new members at any time of the year.
We hold several social tennis sessions throughout the week and all full members are welcome to come along at any time. Courts can be pre-booked although this is not always necessary and all adult members are able to have a clubhouse key on request.
Visitors of members are welcome to come along and play for a minimal fee of £3 during the week and £5 at weekends. This can be put through the bar box in the club along with an entry into our visitors book!
There are several different membership classes as listed below with family discounts available.
- Full playing senior Member
- Full playing young senior Member
- Full time student
- Junior (age 12 to 17)
- Junior (age 6 to 11)
- Junior under 6 – free membership
- Full playing senior winter member
- Floodlit league member
- Country member
- Social member
- Chaperone parent
Download membership forms
Please download, complete & return the form with payment to;
Membership Secretary, Stockton Heath LTC, Delphfields Road, Appleton, Warrington, Cheshire WA4 5BY.
These forms are downloaded as a .doc file. If you have any difficulties, please contact the Membership Secretary
Annual membership runs from April 1st and is renewable each year. Winter floodlit membership runs from September through to April.
Stockton Heath Lawn Tennis Club Code of Conduct
The club wishes to promote a friendly, welcoming and safe environment with excellent facilities for all members to use. To this aim the committee has established a Code of Conduct for members, guests and visitors to abide by.
- Members, guests and visitors to the club shall conduct themselves in a manner acceptable to the committee whilst attending or representing the club.
- SHLTC members welcome guests and visitors to our club and will endeavour to treat all with consideration and politeness. It is expected and required that this courtesy is returned. Non-members are to be signed in by a member in order to use the facilities.
- Players shall wear appropriate Tennis clothing while on court, show respect to opponents and give due consideration to other court users, spectators and neighbours of the club.
- Members, guests and visitors shall treat all club property and that of others with due care and consideration.
- Members, guests and visitors shall use appropriate language at all times whilst representing the club or on club premises, e.g. no swearing or undue noise.
- The club courts shall be used solely for playing and training for Tennis.
In support of the club rules, the enjoyment of members and respect for neighbours to the club the committee will enforce this code of conduct, possibly with sanctions.
The club rules are posted on the clubhouse notice board.